Catwa + Essences + Tsg

Hello flowers!
in this post i want show you some great news :)
My skin from Essences is Amaranth created for The Seasons Story (April 10 - May 10)
available in 4 juicy make ups, available: shape & teeth layer / Includes: 5 eyebrow options, breast enhancer, eyebrow removal, loud mouth, slink hands and feet, lolas tango,
My hair are C4 V2 from Catwa!
My bomber is Bunny bomber swatch from Tsg created for The Seasons Story available in 8 kawaii colors :)
My skirt from Alter Ego is I sketchy skirt comes with hud for choose a lot of colors.
My shoes My Extreme Wooden Wedges from Blah wereable only with Slink High feet.
Enjoy!
<3 Berta





skin: Essences - Amaranth - TSS
hair: Catwa - C4 V2
bomber: Tsg - Bunny Bomber swatch - TSS
skirt: AlterEgo 
eyes: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* SeverEyes
tango pasties: part of *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Elly
shoes: Blah - My Extreme Wooden Wedges